The Australia Illuminati family of crews began 1 October 2013 - the day GTA online went live, and I’ve made this short vid to commemorate our first anniversary…
To help celebrate our 1 year anniversary, our new range of merch launches today! All profit goes back into the crews to fund competition prizes!
NEW supplier (much higher quality products) NEW full colour crew specific designs, & a HUGE range of item-styles and vibrant colours.
All at GREAT prices!!
- T-shirts (classic, womens styles, v-necks, baseball Ts) long-sleeves, tank tops, sports tops, jumpers & hoodies)
- made by American Apparel: high quality, great wearing
- here’s just some of the styles and colours available
Phone & tablet cases
- iPhone 5 & 6, Samsung Galaxy
- here’s just a couple of the available designs
- Illuminati “family” & full-colour CREW-SPECIFIC designs
- vinyl, removable, top quality
SEE ALSO NEW LINK IN MAIN MENU
MUCH LOVE to our very talented graphic designer whoSTOLEtheSOUL without whom none of this would have been possible!
1 YEAR GTA ONLINE ANNIVERSARY
Our GTA online adventures began 1st October 2013 - the day GTA online went live, and noting today is 12 months since then, we wanted to commemorate this auspicious event…
We’ve gone from a single personal vehicle and tiny 2 car garages, to lofty apartments, multimillion $ collections of supercars and jets, and arsenals of weapons. Many members have poured in over 1000 hours of game-time, and made lifelong friends.
We’ve gone from one small generalist crew to add a dedicated racing crew and a free-aim outlaw MC crew to the family - all told, nearly 300 members in a tight knit community.
1. New Emblems.
To celebrate the anniversary we are changing emblems across all three crews.
To mark the anniversary we really wanted to see a common symbology across the Illuminati family - we see HUGE value in having strong visual links between the crews.
Here’s the three emblems we will launch on 1 October (designed by member whostolethesoul - many many thanks).
You’ll note IMCC has become "Illuminati Muscle Car Club" (dropping motorcycles from it’s title to better reflect it’s focus and differentiate it from HDMI).
As part of the anniversary - we are launching 3-crew merchandise - all the proceeds of which go to funding competitions and web-hosting for the crews.
Here’s our new merch store http://www.redbubble.com/people/aus-illuminati/shop
As funding allows, from October 1 we’ll be running regular competitions for EACH crew with merchandise prizes. For more details see the separate feature below.
3. Anniversary Video
Today we also launch a video that celebrates the year we’ve all spent together.
Thanks to all our members, for all the fun, and friendship. It’s been a GREAT 12 months - we look forward to more anniversaries to come.
Pax, Spyder & Beasty
GTA V - The ReRun Files - Space Docker
- Where has Omega been in it? Where did all that yellow dirt come from? Why is it just on the wheels, engine parts and exhaust, but not on side panels?… I don’t want to go all CSI on this, but there is no dirt splatter on the body of the docker and engine don’t get dirty on just certain parts…
By the looks of the tires, the mud was wet and fairly deep. But in all my travels, I’ve never noticed this kind of yellow mud. So is it just bad texture mapping or a massive clue?….